Monday, August 17, 2009

Some things are better in its own way ~

"Some things are better left unsaid." That's what I believe. But it is hard to define what the "some things" are. It depends on how you perceive what you want to hear or not hear. When I overheard people said good things about me I'd say - "God, please forgive me." I pray that those things won't affect me and still keep me in this little world of mine. This happened when I was dreadfully busy working on my lesson plan. I heard my friend praised me.I am an introvert, so whatever that comes to mind, it cannot put that into words. It is wrong when people feel proud of themselves whenever people throw their compliments. Sinful, indeed. All we have to do is be thankful to God for His blessing. All good things is from Him. Anyway, thank you to all my lovely friends. They are all very gorgeous too. They just do not know how much I adore them (just because I don't know how to tell it).

Ustaz Asri, the most influential and well-known person in nasyeed industry has given a lot of impacts on me personally. The patience he displayed and wisdom he portrayed answer why he is such an admirable person. Most importantly, he was not a talkative person. He was a very down-to-earth person. He listened more even though actually it is his views and opinions which matter most. That is a very prominent charateristic which I admire in him. Not all people can do that.
God loves him more- that's why He took him from your loved ones..

No comments:

Post a Comment