Wednesday, August 26, 2009


So the last couple of days I was busy fasting and went for terawih with my parents and sister. I was also busy with learning new recipe of chocolate and almond cookies with m0m's friend. And yesterday, I made one already. Not forgotten, I also made some of my own dishes for Iftar.

I am still feeling awkward with the first week of fasting month but I’m getting used to it. I love being at home in my hometown. It feels so warmth that everything falls into place. Currently I’m counting down the hours to go back tomorrow night.

The feeling of leaving this place is like I have to be on my own again. Actually I am and I have to. Indeed that is what life is all about. Therefore I now gather my courage to face the next step so that I will be very prepared for whatever that comes.

I am still new to this blogging thing but I received many supports from other bloggers to continue writing. I always love writing but there is still anxiety. As I am a final year student of TESL, it is my gratitude to publish my own posts… hopefully this somehow will benefit my students and whoever drops by my page. I was so amazed reading other bloggers’ writing. The beauty of words is dreadfully charming. I also love reading so I will spend some time reading blogs of my interest. If I want to read about young and lovely spirit, I prefer Sunflares Plethora. She is just so adorable, sweet and cool as well. One thing about her that is just so gorgeous is that she writes series of letters on conversations between the grass and the clouds! Overall I love her simply because there are many similarities we share.

Homely feeling would be Mary Poppins.’ My passion is sewing and I always dream that if I have ample time I would sew like her. I love all the design fabrics she uses. They are just so beautiful. I really admire her personal taste. I imagine if I am married and have no other occupation, I wish to be like her! Go and check both blogs to prove my words!

Thank you for all inspiring bloggers. I won’t be afraid no more. I hope to see myself happy, brave and have firm heart. I wish a very bright and meaningful days, always.

No comments:

Post a Comment