Monday, August 17, 2009

Life as a Practicum Teacher ~

For the time being everyone is homesick and can't wait to go back and meet their parents. Lucky for me that this week is the exam week for my school so no lesson plan to be prepared for this whole week. If I happen to teach, certainly shallows and delirium will overwhelm.

Life is always about how you deal with what you encounter. So thinking of the coming holiday may and may not be good because in one way or another it either cheers you up or makes your life upside down. Focus on what you currently should be doing would be the best solution. Taken from my all- time favourite series, it says - "...On such a full sea are we now afloat...and we must take the current as it serves...or lose the ventures before us..."

I woke up early this morning and finished two 'reflective journal' which was assigned for practicum teachers. It happened that our Head of Department came and checked our current progress in school... and God is Great- everything is fine..me and my colleague just need to make a little modifications here and there. School life has taken its place right in my heart (it's a learning process for me) and I know that the training I receive there will definitely help me face the challenging years for my future undertaking and at the same time help me become a better person.

No comments:

Post a Comment