Wednesday, August 5, 2009

ME today


I feel very upset because my students from Form 4 did not submit their work. This is not because they did not submit their book but I think they didn't do it at all and so they lied. The lesson went very well especially the set induction part but towards the end I couldn't help showing my a dull face. Yeah, it seemed that they spoiled my mood. These particular students- I told them that I'm so upset that what they did disappoint me. The three of them just didn't focus or pay attention at all what more to do the work I gave.

I guess that I've been the best teacher I could- so tolerant and considerate- I facilitated them one by one, asked them what they need, what their problems were and so on. Actually the others are okay and obedient - but the three- the three musketeers were disappointing.

That's ME today.

No comments:

Post a Comment