Friday, January 22, 2010

Periods of Change


It was a blissfully wonderful day today. I had a gotong-royong with my housemates in the morning. We went for a jog at 5 pm at college. It was enjoyable. I felt refreshed and healthy. I drove my friend's manual car and gladly I did it after so many years. Finally! And right after Maghrib we had a tazkirah as usual.

My life revolves around my housemates during this very final semester. Apart from the practicum session, socializing with them build my confidence. I develop sympathy, tolerance, patience and understanding in living with them. The days were very essential for me to improve myself. Oh how I treasure this experience! Here's a glimpse on our pics when we had a jog. (Some of my housemates were not in the pic; I'll upload them next time).







No comments:

Post a Comment