Thursday, January 21, 2010

Camaraderie


Classes were blissfully wonderful today. I had Professional Development, Women in Literature as well as Lit for Children and Adolescent. I had fun in class with all my friends. I felt great when they are around. This semester is our final semester and everybody seems to cherish every moment.

I was without my handphone for thee days. And it felt disastrous. Since I was vexed by the handphone man whom I sent mine to, I faced him today with all my courage. He asked me to wait until Sunday! What on earth?? I asked him to return my handphone and that was it.I didn't say a word to him. I ignored whatever his reasons were for not fixing my phone at the promised date.

I went to another shop. Alhamdulillah, my phone was fixed within a few hours. They also treated me well so it was worth paying them $60. Then my car was summoned for parking.Oh, God. What went wrong? I went to pay it but the counter was closed. Actually there were too many things happening to me lately. Hope things will get better soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment