Monday, September 7, 2009

It's far away from home ~

Yes it's far away from home... but hey I am not alone... I brought these four friends of mine with me. I place them at the white window next to my bed...it feels like home and they really cheer up my life. You see, I am a fan of so many things e.g. fashion, cooking, art etc. but I am in no chance to do that or write anything about it. Sunflares Plethora for instance, is a very lovely person. Looking at her life she's going through, I admire her so much. :Looking at Ustaz Asri Ibrahims' for instance, I see myself a very small human being in this whole lot world. He makes me repent, and be very careful at any doings.

You know, this world offers so many exciting things to us. There are so many things we want to explore. But in this world too, there ARE limits to what we are doing. Sometimes I try to pretend that I have another kind of life which is very outstanding... just like the life everybody else wanted. Sometimes I fear that people will say that I'm not good enough. Sometimes I have a feeling that I am afraid of life I own. But it's too late. I gotta get through this no matter what it takes. The biggest effort I put is to pray. In school, I have to mingle with people of all ages... civil workers, clerks, senior teachers, students and colleagues. I thank God because they are very comforting and cordial. Friends are all very lovely and fun. Overall my life is okay but I am in a very busy situation. I have no life. I used to have. This is what this semester is all about. Hope this is going to be over soon. Very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment