Wednesday, April 13, 2011

What makes you YOU.

I read so many writings about nature lovers, dreamy thoughts and other inspirations. I also listened to many talks related to empowering minds and souls. When I look back at the hardest trials in my life, it is very interesting why at that time it all had to happen. But I can see the beauty in the trials. And when I look back, I can see the "why" as well.

Do you ever find yourself landed on a blog that makes you cry or watch real stories that teach you unforgettable life lessons? Have you ever listened to your friends' or other people's hardships and difficulties that you feel like crying like a baby? I find that life is beautiful and the fact that people are amazing shine through every trial. To see family and friends pull together, praying

In the past few months or so I happened to experience a bit of social life. But that does not mean I haven't LIVED. Some think that that is LIVING. I miss a few things in my life. I miss my schooling years. Back then it was different. It was about "The Zephyr Song,' 'Meteor Garden,' 'Sheila On 7' and many more. Still, I am very happy and grateful with my life now. It was because of those memorable years that I accomplished everything that matters today.

I learned that there are many important things in life. Life is not about who you are but it's about who you'll become.

No comments:

Post a Comment