Thursday, April 22, 2010

To my world


  • This week is my last week here in Kota Bharu. I'll leave next Saturday. Guess my feeling lately must be very nostalgic. I don't know how long I will still be alive... a everything here will be a history to me. I don't know when and how I'm gonna die. That's what I'm thinking. I never know. Maybe my life's short. Have I done good enough? Surely, not. (Sighing)

  • Recently I've thought about 'psychological defense mechanism.' It's about anxiety which people use to defend by showing their ego. I'm not sure why think about that. And I had this thought too... about 'truth to be told appears not to be true at all...' O yes, there's one more thing I've been thinking... Mr. Zul mentioned this in class... it's about 'those who think that they are a simple person is actually very complicated...' yes, those are my thoughts lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment