Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Rude Awakenings of Jane Austen Addict - a story ~





I have always been a fan of Jane Austen. I love many things about literature especially this one. Other than reading and learning a few novels of hers throughout my studying years, I watched a few of her films too. There also got one movie from her fanatics (can''t remember the title- oh yes, it's 'Jane Austen Book Club') which I also watched a few years back. And yes, weeks ago I discovered something; club or any of that in one blog (can't remember whose blog- see, I have serious weak remembrance!) about Jane Austen addicts.

Though I like her literature works, I do not support her in a way that she is a feminist. I don't know why. Perhaps its because we cannot favour only one party. Life should be balanced. However in most of her works, I admire the women in there. Other than beauty, they represent many other wonderful little personalities. Am I right?

No comments:

Post a Comment